Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Launching support for Operation Rebound - CAF!

I've done Ironman California multiple times and frankly, its been satisfying but simply all about me. This time I'm focused on a purpose and that is to raise money in support of Operation Rebound with the Challenged Athletes Foundation (CAF).

I've supported CAF now for 6+ years across multiple endeavors and the people, passion, and overall impact the organization has continues to be inspirational. Beyond that, meeting the people who are benefiting from the grants provided by CAF has been tremendous. Seeing the sheer joy of simply being able to be active and thrive physically is incredibly motivational. Operation Rebound has particular meaning to me with many friends and colleagues affected by wounds received while supporting our freedoms.

I hope you will consider a donation by clicking HERE or on the link at the top right of the blog page.

I'll provide training pics and notes as my preparation continues including other events along the way.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment