Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What a Day!

It's been quite a day. Last evening I went out for a quick spin for 30 miles to get out some nervous energy knowing this morning was the announcement of the first cutdown to 15 contestants in the challenge....It didn't work.

I knew I had a plane flight departing at 6:20a and would miss the announcement and wouldn't find out until this afternoon when I arrived in Milwaukee via Chicago. That didn't help either....

On the plane I reflected that even if I was cut from the contest I would have already won.
I fully hope to build lasting relationships through this journey and thanks to my fellow TEAMMATES in the challenge who have been so great to me so far.

I am fortunate to have been chosen to make it through the first cut down to 15 riders AND more importantly I've learned more and more about what an incredible organization CAF really is and for that I am truly grateful. Check them out if you haven't yet seen all they do
http://www.challengedathletes.org/.

I'm going to sleep well tonight ... many blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment