Thursday, August 27, 2009

Big Day - Survived the Cut AND Got Doctor's Nod

I was rapt with anticipation yesterday morning awaiting the announcement of the ELITE 8 contestants on the Scott & BR xx1090 Cycling Team. This is getting real ... and I have to admit I DO want it so I can represent the XX1090 and CAF as the contest winner. We'll see as everyone that was in the top 10 is deserving. I am personally grateful and am sure I have gained some GREAT FRIENDS along the way.

And the GOOD NEWS kept coming. Met with my Ortho Surgeon and the xrays look fantastic. Props to my surgeon, quoting him after looking at my Xrays, "Your body is laying down some great bone here." He's released me 2 weeks ahead of the original aggressive schedule to start riding with both arms so VERY SOON I'll be on the road. My dream of completing the QMDC is completely back in play. YES!!!

Now I just need your continued support; donate to CAF on my behalf by clicking HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment