Friday, August 7, 2009

Rehab Begun! Xrays confirmed successful surgery!

Three days post surgery and first day on the bike (trainer) per doctor's orders. Aggressive but safe rehab planned to get me back the right way. I have the same brand implant as Lance Armstrong you see here in the Xray; supposed to be the strongest and best there is! The shoulder is topped off for now as you can see by 28 staples clearly shown in the Xray; they will be there for another 10 days until removal but the surgery was deemed a great success.




Many thanks to those who have called and dropped notes via my facebook as well for my speedy recovery. I feel great about the progress now that the surgery is done and I am able to get to the hard work now of active recovery.


Keep riding and keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment