Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Talk about Suspence - Made the Sweet Six

WOW!!! So I got a call from Pratty at the Scott and BR show of XX1090 this morning not knowing what was happening. I was listening to the show and the boyz talk with Adam Beck about his immunity and his amazing story of being a cancer survivor.

For those who were listening you must have heard my heart pounding in my chest through the phone as they brought me to the brink making it sound like they were cutting me right before they let me know I was still in the contest.

It also made me realize how much I really care about this event and being a part of such an amazing group. It was then brutally difficult to hear that Mark Vandierendonck and Pat Thomas were cut from the final 8.

This Sunday we made a pact to keep the group together in training to the end and to work together with fundraising and support to get as many of us 10 finalists on the ride as possible.

Here is the interview clip from the Scott and BR Radio Show on Wed, Sept 2nd on XX1090am. Select Episode number 1.

.

Thanks again for supporting CAF through your donations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment